Being parents is the most beautiful as well as the stressful experience. Vedic astrology can be your guiding light in making the right decisions by knowing about possible hindrances and the possibilities of having children. We all wish to have children and also wish to have healthy children, but sometimes destiny has something else in its store. However, Vedic astrology can enlighten you to take right decisions at the right time. Rajat Nayar is the best child birth astrologer provides astrological advice on child birth problems and also provides effective measures based on numerology, astrology and gemology.
Child Birth Astrology and Vedic Astrology
- As per Vedic astrology, a particular house in horoscope represents the prospects of having children. If your house in horoscope is accompanied by malefic Jupiter, Venus or Moon, it is an indicator of unhealthy development of foetus in women. On the other hand, if Rahu, Ketu, Mars and Sun are placed in that house, it is not favourable sign for childbirth.
- The ascendant sign positioned on the cusp of that house is that house lord also. When that house in positioned on an auspicious house like the 9th house, it is favourable for child birth. If it is positioned in malefic houses like 6th, 8th or 12th house, it indicates unfavourable conditions for child birth.
- If your particular house shows reproductive signs such as Cancer, Scorpio, or Pisces, it is less favourable for child birth. On the other hand, if it falls on barren signs like Aries, Leo, or Virgo, it is highly unfavourable sign for child birth.
- If Jupiter is positioned in malefic houses such as 6th, 8th or 12th houses or is accompanied by malefic planets like Rahu, Ketu or Saturn, it may hinder the prospects of childbirthand can also lead to child birth defects.
- If your malefic Moon is placed in that house and is accompanied by unfavourable planets, it indicates that you will be not blessed with many children. On the other hand, malefic planets like Rahu, Ketu or Saturn may create unnecessary hindrances in male / female child birth delivery.
Most of the learned and intelligent Vedic astrologers take help of D-7 or Saptamasha Chartas well as other sub divisional charts also to get deep insight into matters related to birth of the child, gender of a child, grandchildren etc. Rajat Nayar is a renowned astrologer, also known as Bollywood astrologer all over the world, having expertise in child birth astrology. If you are facing child birth problems such as cases of miscarriages, difficulty in conception and more, you get valuable astrological advice from Mr. Rajat Nayar. Over the past 33 years, he has helped millions of couples to get effective astrological advice for child birth as well as for upbringing male as well as female children. Vedic astrology is a proven science that can help you to improve your life. Get the right astrological advice for all your problems today, whichever country,state or city you are living, He is just a phone call way.